This post is on a topic a little different than what we’ve posted before, but I saw many people asking on forums about this, so I thought I could share my views on this, especially since I’ve also been interested in this a while ago and I’ve read tons of info on this topic. Today’s article will be about a scientific method with the highest chances of success for conceiving a girl (I also have to give credit to Tiffany Moore for writing a great article on her blog about this method).
So, if you’re interested in discovering a strategy that will enable you, with an accuracy of virtually 100%, to get pregnant with a baby girl, then you have the right to know this: the only method that can do this for you is a scientific one and it is called PGD with IVF. Its name is an acronym from “Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis with In Vitro Fertilization” and, if you have patience to go through the rest of this article, you will discover what that means. In fact, the name of this technique of gender selection is very suggestive for how it works.
First, you might want to watch this short YouTube video from https://www.fertilityauthority.com/ that explains how PGD improves IVF success:
Scientific Method of Gender Selection
I must tell you an essential thing about this method: it’s a scientific one, in the sense that:
- it is scientifically demonstrated;
- it uses numerous scientific discoveries, from so many fields, like: physics, biology, anatomy, chemistry, information technology, etc;
- it makes use of dozens of high-tech devices and equipment, for achieving the intended purpose: enabling women to get pregnant with babies that have the desired genders;
- it can be used only in special medical environments, like specialized laboratories and clinics;
- in order to be applied, it needs the assistance of several professionals that are highly trained in the medical field;
- it is recommended by most scientists and medical researchers, due to its scientific origin.